WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR SURF CAMP.
– You will be surrounded by a relaxed and family atmosphere. There’s nothing standing in the way of those who want to get to know Portuguese nightlife, starting with our legendary weekly BBQ and later in the bars in Sagres, where most don’t come home before sunrise. Or you enjoy the peace and quiet given by the optimal location of our camp.
– Surrounded by breathtaking nature, 2 minutes to the small historic village of Raposeira, where you will find 2 typical Portuguese cafes and a walk through the narrow streets with the typical Algarve houses is worthwhile. Hikes, rides and riding lessons on our horses, watching dolphins, yoga and massages as well as wellness treatments, everything is possible with us. When the night is very calm you can hear the sound of the sea, the crickets chirp and you will find yourself under a breathtaking starry sky every evening.
– In the colder seasons here in the Algarve, the daytime temperatures are not often below 15c and we spend the evenings by the fireplace. Low season from November to May is no less attractive than in summer. Empty beaches and surf spots are some of the advantages.
– The villa is fully equipped, with all the benefits of a cool and friendly atmosphere with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, Playstation, and surf videos. There are 4 comfortable and modern bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, available as a single, double or shared room. Living room with sofa / TV area, pool table, and fireplace. A terrace with hammock, bar, BBQ, and swimming pool is always available.
– We have an optional evening program for you every day. On 4 evenings we offer a homemade evening meal which includes: salad, main course, dessert, and ice tea & water. On Tuesday we have our BBQ evening, here the boss personally grills you his hot coveted chicken. On the other evenings, we take you to the pizzeria just 5 minutes away on foot and visit 2 Portuguese restaurants with great fresh fish dishes as well as meat and vegetarian dishes.